Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Forty....hhhrumph!!!!



Despite having taken the day off to mourn the loss of my youth, I promptly awoke at 6am.  

As I laid there trying to deny the reality of the number 40, I decided I best test things out, muscles, bones, tendons, check! Five senses intact, check! Six sense, pain…pinch….yup intact, check! 

Next up cognition:   I pondered….well, can I still say I am in my thirties or phrase it so it does sound forty? Nope, I cannot: cognitive functioning intact, check. 

So let the cognitive reframing begin:  I am indeed I am forty and I need to just embrace it….or maybe I can fall back to sleep and embrace it in a few hours!?!?!?!


Thanking God for all He has done in and through me over the past forty years!!! I truly am VERY blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....