Welcome!

Welcome me, welcome you! Athough I am not sure I have much to say, that anyone wants to listen to that is, I thought it might be fun to start a blog and archive my thoughts, pictures, writings, and attempted recipes and crafts! So, this is more of an area for me to be ME and to explore, vent and get creative. Enjoy, I plan to!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fun with Fall Fotos...and alliteration apparently!

I am no phatographer...but I do own a camera and have a love for capturing moments in time, beauty, and God's creation, some even turn out okay! Just for fun...here are a few.

Come sit a spell, enjoy God's creation!

Sunflower 

Crisp & Delicious!

Pumpkin time!

My fall bouquet!

The Girls!

Bird sitting! 

Pretty girl!

My boys

Adirondack creek

Have I stumbled into Narnia?

Peaceful

Road trip!

Downtown 

The corner

What came first?

Puppy love!

Finally, it blooms!

Can I wine?!

Market

You say tomato...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, ponderings....